Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Greetings to all,
I hope the 4th of July, 2008 finds you all healthy and with a smile on your face and in your heart.  I have a couple of things to share.



David, Janice, Mike and Yoshiherto

We wished our Japanese Foreign exchange student a fond farewell.  Yoshiherto will always have a place in our hearts.  Our oldest son, Nate, has been to Japan twice as an exchange student.  Hosting a student is one way we have to repay the favor.



David and Janice, 1983

Janice and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.  I have no idea how she has put up with me for such a long time.  We enjoyed dinner at the Gold Hill Inn and had a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You life is so full of adventure.  That is so sweet that you to host a foreign exchange student.  You never cease to amaze me.  
Happy 25th Anniversary to you and Janice.  :)

Anonymous said...

A Very Happy 25th Anniversary to you and your wife!
(We just celebrated our 21st on the 20th)
Our son Andrew wants to go to Japan after he's taught here in the US for a few years.  He wants to teach English as a second language there.  I don't know where he got his love for the country, but he has been fascinated by Japanese culture and music for several years now.
Lori

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you and Janice.
I bet it was interesting to host a  student like that. Your a  special person David,May God continue to bless you with peace and happiness !
Be well
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary:) heres to more rain:)

Deb